Learn how to reheat pizza in an air fryer. This simple method is the best way to reheat pizza to get a delicious crispy crust and hot, melty cheese. So easy!
My family has pizza for dinner almost every week, and we always have leftovers. Which begs the question, if you don’t want cold pizza, what’s the best way to reheat it? While reheating pizza in the oven is ideal if you’re warming up pizza for a crowd, if you’re just reheating one or two slices of pizza the air fryer is the way to go.
- Reheating pizza in an air fryer is faster than using the oven.
- It tastes just as good, if not better, than freshly baked pizza.
- You can’t beat the marvelously crispy crust and gooey melted cheese!
HOW TO REHEAT PIZZA IN AN AIR FRYER
Reheating pizza in the air fryer couldn’t be easier! This method works to reheat homemade pizza, pizza from your favorite pizzeria, or leftover frozen pizza.
Preheat air fryer to 350° F for 5 minutes, or according to your air fryer’s manufacturer’s instructions.
Add cold pizza slices in a single layer to the air fryer basket.
Air fry at 350° F for 3-6 minutes, or until the pizza is hot with crispy crust and melted cheese.
See my guide on How to Use an Air Fryer for more tips and tricks.
HOW LONG TO REHEAT PIZZA IN AN AIR FRYER
As a general guide, slices of leftover pizza will take about 3-6 minutes at 350° F to get hot and crispy. The nice thing about the air fryer is that it’s easy to remove the basket to check on the pizza as it cooks.
- The cook time needed will depend on if you are heating thin crust, regular crust or deep dish pizza. Thin crust pizza will require less time than thicker crust.
- Pizza with lots of toppings will need more time than plain cheese pizza.